Make money with the internet economy

Make money with the internet economy

Explanation of the internet economy

Did you know the internet economy is so wide open? I mean, it never ceases to amaze me how many new millionaires are created everyday on the internet. The income potential is unlimited, the audience is unlimited and the traffic is unlimited. So therefore, the entire internet economy is unlimited. The whole idea of how to make money online from the internet economy is difficult but simple. Actually it is both simple and difficult. It is simple because all you have to do to produce revenue online is by two things: have something to sell and have the traffic to sell it to. Now, this is where it gets complex and difficult.

There is no “one-set” way to market to the online world. There is no “one-set” way to get traffic to your site(s). There is also no “one-set” way to make money online. Think of it like when you cook “gumbo”. You cannot cook gumbo with just only one ingredient, it takes a mixture of ingredients to make it complete. This is the same concept to internet marketing and learning how to make money online from the internet economy. When you think about the internet economy, think of it like “wall street”. The only difference is, it is the wall street on the internet. The only way to make money online on the internet is to invest in strictly income generating businesses. The internet is the primary way to create the type of wealth that can be passed on as well as built upon for many, many generations to come.

Due to the how the economy is, a lot of people feel that making money online has been very challenging. But if this is true, then how come the economy does not affect those that are still continuing to rake in a steady, consistent six to seven figure income online every month? It seems to me that the only people that the economy is effecting are those who are blinded to learning how to make money online consistently.

How To Make Money Online : Fress Ide

Experts estimate that there are more than 50 million content creators working in the digital space and making money online—through photography, writing, video, podcasting, and other means—all of whom contribute to the new creator economy. Gigi Robinson, a 23-year-old Gen Z digital nomad who is helping to redefine this new digital world from the inside out, is one of the architects in the space. Robinson was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, and Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome when she was 11 years old, forcing her to give up her competitive swimming passion and pursue a new hobby: photography.

Robinson has turned his passion into a legitimate online money-making venture. She is the founder of It's Gigi, a creative media company focused on producing ethical and intentional content for brands such as Best Buy and Spotify, where she hosts a GenZ live audio show on Spotify Greenroom called "Everything You Need Is Within." She also has a sizable social media following on Tiktok and Instagram, where she shares advice on mental health, chronic illness, body image, and other topics. She also gives regular presentations on social media literacy and branding to multinational corporations (Meta, Reuters Pharma, Yahoo, Her Campus) and universities (UCLA, USC, UMass, FIT, Baruch).

Gigi Robinson
Gigi Robinson
Most impressively, she accomplishes all of this while traveling the world as a digital nomad. "I can find inspiration anywhere I go—all I need is my phone, camera, laptop, hard drive, and a microphone," Robinson says.

We spoke with Robinson to learn how she built her brand, how she scaled in an ethical manner, how she travels with a chronic illness, and her tips for anyone looking to make money online in the new creator economy.

Robinson won numerous awards for her photographs while in high school in New York City, including those from Scholastic, the Dedalus Foundation, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. She needed extra money to help pay for rent and school loans in college, so she used her photography skills to start a side hustle as a content creator. "I had over ten different brand ambassador roles, which meant I represented, created content for, was an event planner, and was an overall face on campus for brands like Abercrombie & Fitch, Timberland, and Smashbox," Robinson explains.

"I have a BFA in graphic design and photography and am currently pursuing my MS in integrated Design, Business, and Technology from USC." "I wanted to apply what I learned in my degrees to my career as a digital nomad and creator," Robinson says. "I decided to combine my critique and critical thinking skills and apply them to digital storytelling and social media platforms." Now I instruct others on how to do the same."

My Mission: One of Robinson's brand pillars is to make others feel less alone, whether they are struggling with mental health, chronic illness, body image, or a career. "During the rise of social media, my diagnosis inspired me to become the person I wished I had to look up to," Robinson says. "I've committed to creating content that promotes positivity and confidence across all platforms." I concentrate on how we do things rather than what we do."

Robinson became interested in social media literacy in 2020, when companies began posting their responses to social causes such as Covid-19, the BLM movement, Asian hate crimes, and antisemitism. To her surprise, many influencers were more concerned with getting paid by brands, whereas brands were concerned with engaging in conversations about ethical content creation. "This lit a fire in me, so I began teaching others how to cultivate community across social platforms by creating meaningful content with impact," she says.

Gigi Robinson is a digital nomad who is overcoming a chronic illness.
Gigi Robinson is a digital nomad who is overcoming a chronic illness.
"As someone with a chronic illness, there are a lot of benefits to traveling and working remotely as a digital nomad." I resisted acknowledging my chronic illness as a disability when I first started my journey, traveling with two suitcases (one with clothes and toiletries, the other with gear), because I was ashamed of it. It took a few years, but I eventually changed my mindset from "What if someone judges me for being wheeled through TSA to the gate?" to "What if I don't have any pain during my flight?"

The Advantages of Travel: "Changing my scenery significantly helps both my mental and physical health," says Robinson. "Exploring new places, cultures, and climates through travel allows me to reconnect with my body." When I'm at my best, I can do my best work."

Working and Traveling: "One of the best parts about being a digital nomad is that I can delegate tasks to my team while I'm on the road." "We're completely isolated and dispersed across the country," Robinson says. "Once I have the raw footage, I send it off and let my team do the heavy lifting in terms of editing and posting." This allows me to concentrate on another aspect of my brand: public speaking."

"When you are brand new to social media, you have to test out what will work and what kind of audience you are trying to build," Robinson says. "You should conduct research to determine and predict who that demographic might be, and then create content for that demographic based on your product or service." If you're not sure where to begin, make a list of the top 100 creators and 100 pieces of content that speak to you and your niche. Write down why, and then make a list of topics for which you can write, create graphics, photos, or videos. This list will change as you progress, but that's the point: you want to progress."

Better Done Than Perfect: When it comes to social media strategy, Robinson's top piece of advice is: "Have a better-done-than-perfect attitude." If you spend too much time brainstorming, you may never execute. All you have to do now is start posting."

"When it comes to goals, I try to accomplish them in a reasonable amount of time and remind myself that my journey is different than other creators," Robinson says. "It's easier said than done, but patience is required."

"I like to write down or create a deck with everything that I've done in any given week or month if I feel like I'm not getting much done," Robinson says, "to remind myself how much I'm actually doing."

Make Money Using Linkedin:

Robinson uses Linkedin not only for networking but also for content creation. "The best way to make money on Linkedin is to network with people in your industry who may post opportunities and reach out to people who may be able to hire you." "As a creator, I've successfully landed several partnerships by connecting with campaign managers, influencers, and public relations managers at companies I wanted to work with," Robinson says. "After building a rapport with these executives, I take a chance and ask if they have any partnership opportunities."

This could be done for any industry or role that requires filling, not just the influencer industry. Linkedin also has a team of creator managers (which is rapidly growing) who invite and guide people who are already somewhat established in terms of content goals and ideas. The managers are there to support creators and assist them in achieving their professional presence goals."

Use Live Audio:

"Live audio is a new form of communication in which most of the big social companies are investing." Consider it the new Snapchat Stories format. Nobody thought it would catch on on other platforms when it first came out, but now it's the norm. "Now, live audio conversations dominate social platforms modeled after Clubhouse, such as Twitter Spaces, Facebook Audio, Spotify Greenroom, Linkedin Live Audio, and others," Robinson says.

"On the previously mentioned platforms, live audio rooms are where people can host conversations." The best part is that you will frequently be in a room with thought leaders and will be able to ask them questions."

Podcasts:

"To start a podcast, you need to figure out what your competitive advantage is and how you're going to distribute your message," Robinson says. "Anchor is a free platform that allows you to upload audio tracks, cut, edit, add music, create a cover photo, and distribute your show via RSS feed across streaming platforms."

Recycle Content:

"Take an omnichannel approach: Anything you've written can be repurposed into content to post across all of your social channels" (Tiktok, Instagram Reels, Snapchat Spotlight, Youtube Shorts). "You establish your personality or business across the internet by doing so," Robinson explains. "Everyone used to tell you to stick to your niche on each platform and avoid reposting content. The truth is that not many people will remember every post you make. Plus, if it was a popular post, you never know who missed it the first time."

The New Resume:

"I personally believe that websites and social media accounts are the new resume, so you should have one place that showcases your best work." I consider a website to be the most professional because it can display various content pillars in various mediums. On my website, for example, I have a breakdown of the work I have done to talk about chronic illness on Instagram, body image on Tiktok, my podcast, and an entire section where people can book me right away."

Making Money With Video:

Making Money With Video: "Any niche of video content can be monetized." For example, when preparing food, you can use tools. It could be as simple as unboxing or doing a voiceover for skincare/product/lifestyle. These are possible niches that a brand partner could sponsor via a paid promotion. Stay the course, carve out a niche, and it will come."

Keep Your Videos Short and Scrappy:

"You don't need a 4K camera, a set with gorgeous lighting, or professional editing—you can shoot right on your phone, edit in a free app (Inshot, Videoleap, or Splice)," Robinson says. "All you have to do is make something catchy at the start, hold the viewer's attention, and repeat it." Put up signs everywhere. And keep the videos short: three- to seven-seconds. Isn't that crazy? ”

Parting Words:

"If you're just starting out on social media, my number one tip is to believe in yourself," Robinson concludes. "If you don't talk about your business and your work, you won't grow, people won't recognize or see your work, and you won't be able to make money online." Even if the video receives no views, stick with it and keep posting—you never know what will go viral and land you a partnership."
Mira Sandra
Mira Sandra I am Mira Sandra. A blogger, YouTuber, trader, Smart cooker, and Likes to review various products written on the blog. Starting to know the online business in 2014 and continue to learn about internet business and review various products until now.

Post a Comment for " Make money with the internet economy"